HI-SIM Technology & Engineering carries out activities throughout the transportation systems. HI-SIM provides engineering and consultancy services in electromechanical subsystems of rail systems.
With its experience on the traction, catenary and signalling systems, the company provides services to its customers in the following areas:
- Support for E&M systems in feasibility studies
- Support for preparation of technical specifications
- Preparing research projects to investigate and report new technologies
- Testing the adequacy of the traction (electrification) system and suggesting the necessary alternative solutions
- Performing the general design of the traction system
- Evaluation of the effects of system improvement studies
- Train operation optimization,
- Investigation of energy efficiency method
- Application of energy efficiency strategies to manual and signal systems,
- Signalling solutions
In case of need, according to the content of the projects, the company works with external experts and the needs of the customers are met effectively.