HI-SIM is a specialist company working on transportation systems. It is giving Engineering & Consultancy services on the electromechanical systems for the transportation systems covering Bus, Trolleybus, Tramway, Monorail, Light Rail, Metro, Railway and High Speed Railway Systems.
Our working subjects vary with the needs of the customers. However, our customers share different roles of transportation systems. The actors of these roles are administrative institutions, main contractors, subcontractors, design, project and other consultancy firms.
With the experience on traction power, catenary and signaling systems, this company provides following services by the needs of its customers both new and operating systems.
- Support for E&M systems in feasibility studies
- Preparation or support of technical specifications and tender documents
- Preparing projects for new technologies by extensive research and reporting
- Testing the adequacy of the traction system and suggesting alternative solutions
- General design of traction power system
- Evaluating the effects of system improvement studies
- Preparation of catenary system preliminary and application design projects and calculations
- Operational Simulation
- Determination of train performance and speed curves
- Research on energy efficiency methods
- Implementation of energy efficiency strategies to manual and signaled systems
- Special theoretical trainings of rail systems
- Signaling Solutions
- SCADA and automation
- System Engineering
The first project in South-East Asia
Tender documents (specs, BoQs, descriptions) preparation for test tracks with different voltage levels and speeds
Fixed block signalling system modelling and optimization for an LRT network
AFC RAMS consultancy
The first APS (Aestetic Power Supply) system simulation
Establishment of HI-SIM Technology&Engineering Ltd. Co.
The first tramway movement simulation that invloves roundabout traffic lights
Economic driving strategy development for an LRT network
Completion of the first project outside of Turkey
The first EBRD project participation
Traction system simulation of the first UTO line of Turkey
The first project involving onboard energy storage system
Economic driving strategy development for appx. 900 km mainline railways
Integrated and concurrent simulation of signalling and traction systems for a single track operated metro line
The first 25 kV AC simulation project
An interlocking system is designed within the framework of National Railway Signalling Project
Mainline railway switch positions remote display and supervision project
The first technology assessment report
Establishment of RailSis company
Economic driving strategy development and implementation in an ATO driven Metro line
Economic driving strategy development and implementation in an LRT line
The first DC system simulation project
The first version of the SimuX software
Development of basic 25 kV AC simulation software as an MSc. Thesis
Providing superior quality, customer satisfaction and results oirented R&D and Engineering Services to both domestic and international markets by utilizing academia and industry cooperation.
Becoming a well-respected company internationally which can compete on national and international level by focusing on continuous development, bringing innovations, producing and delivering high quality services/solutions.